Yes we were actually encouraging them to do wheelie's. About an hour before I got the camera out to record this they were out by themselves just riding around. They were heading around the tree and they had the front tires off the ground at least 1 1/2 feet. They came running in so excited asking "Mom did you see that?" They were laughing and I was laughing. They tried with all their might to duplicate the first amazing wheelie but with avail. Future stunt men.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Wheelie Time
Posted by
Sarah
at
9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
how cute is that? stunt men indeed. so funny.
oh, to cute. boys will be boys, before long they are going to be doing wheelies on their bikes.
Little dare devils... I hope all their stunts go off as planned. Adam keeps on telling me that I need to prepare for ER visits, so I don't freak out when they happen... I'm still at the point where I would freak out, but I am getting more and more used ot the idea... don't you love having boys?
FUN video!! I am so glad it worked for me this time. I was sad to miss play group, but I'll be back soon enough. Utah is great, hope all is great for you too. Is Jeff done with school yet?
Boys are fun. They are alway climbing, jumping, flipping...well anything active. Jeff is taking a break from school and will be heading back in June. I will be glad when the Masters program is completed and I get my hubby back full time. :)
Good ol' wheelies. What makes boys so willing to try dare devilish things?
Post a Comment